I wasn't considering on caving into one of these award things. They seem more like chain e-mails then actual awards. Though I guess it is a sign of appreciation from the person who passes it on to you, that they like what you have to say.
Kicking Rocks bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award.
I kinda like the name of the award, since it deals with a celestial body (the Sun). Though backtracking it shows that it originated on some fashion blogs, but whatever, I can deal. Also, check out Kicking Rocks' blog about him rising up in the theatrical world.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us some things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
- Yes, I really do have Bachelors Degree in Astronomy, despite this I think I am horrible at Calculus and Physics.
- I love talking to people about astronomy, space, astrobiology, and the future in general. I am a bit optimistic despite thinking that sometimes the people in charge aren't making the best decisions.
- I have a fascination with government and politics, enough so that I minored in International Politics, though I consider more of a hobby. Most people might think the other way, politics as a job and astronomy as a hobby.
- I am left handed.
- What I learned today is...
- I Kneed A Break!
- Bar Science
- Teen Book Reviewer
- No Really, You Can Eat It!
- My Own Private Idaho (like he needs another award for his stash)
- As A Man Thinketh, So He Becomes
- Mount Aenos