Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Questions and Answers

First, I would like to thank all of my followers, the blog broke 100 followers last night. I really enjoy all the comments everyone contributes, I like answering your questions, and I like being involved with the community.

So, I am going to start doing Question and Answer articles. I will select two or three questions, depending on how many I feel like doing, from the comments section. This will start with this article, and I will make a 'Call for Questions' in future posts. I will provide my answers the next week, so next Tuesday, check back and see if I selected your question. If I don't try again, I will try to make this my Tuesday 'thing'. If it doesn't seem to work out, I'll just skip it.

Please keep the questions clean and civil, and try to stick to astronomy and science, but I will give any thing a shot!


15 comments:

pizzafuckyes said...

congratulations on the 100 followers! nice idea man! keep it up!

Polybius said...

Gratz for the 100th follower!

bbmike15 said...

oh great! im taking a physics class in astronomy
ill let you know if i have any questions

Archon6 said...

How would one make a time machine? Jk, congrats on 100 followers

Mike Yang said...

Here's a weird one for you: I've heard a really obscure conspiracy theory that Maxwell's equations were altered/censored soon after their original publishing by converting them to another form, losing crucial details in the process. While I won't bother to ask whether there's any truth to this, I'm curious: where and how did these rumors start? Is concealing facets of a mathematical theory by altering its form even theoretically possible, or would it be impossible for an engineer or mathematician not to notice?

Kindros said...

Congrats on 100 followers. Here's to another 100, cheers.

The Governor said...

congrats I love that feeling

Aaron M. Gipson said...

You deserve it, my friend, you're absolutely brilliant!

Anonymous said...

What do you think the future of space travel will be? New energy sources, hibernation stasis, time distortion, other dimensional wormholes, teleporation... what? What other unique ideas are scientists and engineers dreaming up?

Esse said...

This blog deserves way more than 100 followers. I've learned so much from this

Anonymous. said...

well done on 100. I'm close too!

obi said...

this is a great blog to read and im sure many more will follow.

Chuck said...

Is it true that if a small (say tennis ball size) object was accelerated to the sped of light it's mass would increase to the extent that it's gravitational pull would suck in planets, solar systems etc?

-- said...

congrats on 100 followers :)

Tenko said...

No one can make a time machine, because I'm almost sure that the universe exists in only one time-frame - the present. It would be incredibly inefficient for the universe to be stored as a 4-dimensional array as opposed to just one 3-dimensional object.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please no advertising or profanity. This also helps me see who is dropping by.